The Vegan Platter Box celebrates Australia's delicious vegan produce. This is perfect to share with up to 7 people on its own. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Choice of 2 The Vegan Dairy Cheese^ (200g* each) - Aged & Smokey, Herb & Garlic Boursin, Ashed Chevre, Red Bell Pepper Boursin
- Quince Paste (100g*) - Sweet, thick jelly made of the pulp of the quince fruit.
- Grilled Artichokes (220g*)- Hint of sweetness as well as possessing the characteristic smokey-grill flavour.
- Sundried Tomatoes (220g*) - Intense sweet-tart flavor that's much more potent than fresh tomatoes.
- Mount Zero Mixed Organic Olives (200g*) - A mix of all of our Australian grown olives; Manzanilla, Kalamata, Ligurian, Aberquina and Wild Olives.
- Dolmades (230g*) - Stuffed vines leaves with rice from Greece.
- Choice of 3 Dips (180g* each) - Hummus, Spicy Hummus, Harissa Hummus, Beetroot, Smoked Eggplant
- 1 packet of Gourmet Cracker Thins (Gluten Free option available)
^ Artisan dairy-free (cashew based) products handmade on the Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne.
* Approximate weight.
** In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Vegan Platter Box
PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY DATE AND TIME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED AT E-SHOP CHECKOUT.
Order before 7am on our Market trading days (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and we may be able to deliver same-day or certainly the following day. We cannot prepare orders on Monday and Wednesdays as the Market is closed.
Free delivery within 10km of Queen Victoria Market (as per Google Maps).
$10 delivery charge between 10-20km of the market. Between 20-40km may be possible on a case by case basis with a $20 delivery charge. Please contact us to inquire.
We will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and ring bell. In the event that you are unable to receive the delivery, we will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you by phone or email of said location. However, if there is not a safe place to leave goods we will not deliver and you will need to pick up at our shop or arrange for another delivery time with a possible additional charge.
You can pick-up your order during the following hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8am-2pm
- Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
- Sunday: 8am-2pm
You can also use the QVM Pick-up zone located on Queen Street. We will need to know an approximate arrival time to meet you at your car. You can call us on 0408 538 606 upon arrival at the pick-up zone.