The Silver Meat Platter Box celebrates Australia's delicious meat produce. This is perfect to share with up to 8 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Fennel Salami^ (200g*) - Dry-cured Italian style salami is filled with pork meat and cheek fat, and flavaoured with fennel.
- Cinghiale^ (200g) - Dry-cured salami made from select Australian wild boar.
- Smoked Wagyu^ (200g*) - Wagyu beef with a minimum marble score of 4, traditionally cured, cold smoked and heat treated giving a unbelievable rich flavour that melts in your mouth.
- Braesola^ (200g*) - Air-dried, salted beef that has been aged two or three months with sweet and aromatic flavour.
- La Parisienne Pâtés/L'Artisan Terrine^ (220g*)- French terrine made with Australian pork and flavoured with herbs and spices.
- St Bernard's Free Range Ham-off-the-Bone^ (200g*) - The hams are smoked over beechwood, using traditional methods and care, giving you a premium and delicious ham.
- Cornichons (200g*) - Pickled French cucumbers
- Smoke Tomatoes (200g*) - Smokey and savoury tomatoes with intense flavours.
- 1 packet of Falwasser Crispbread (Gluten Free option available)
^ Made in Australia using Australian meat.
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Silver Meat Platter Box
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.