The Silver Local Cheese Platter celebrates some of Australia's best cheese. This is perfect to share with up to 8 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Barossa Valley Triple Cream (150g*) - A luxurious soft whitemould cheese with pure cream added to the milk to create a smooth, creamy sweet palate.
- Murray Bridge 4 year aged clothbound Cheddar (200g*) - Exclusive to Bill's Farm, we think this is THE BEST cheddar in Australia - creamy, bitey, full of flavour and crunch from the crystals - it is simply amazing!
- Berry's Creek Tarwin Blue (180g*) - This highly awarded flagship cheese reflects earthy qualities especially on maturity with a lasting intensity and a texture full of soft, smooth appeal.
- Boatshed Black Pearl (Goat) (150g*) - It is hand-shaped and the rind features a wonderful wrinkled texture, dusted with French vine ash to give it its dramatic colour and appearance. The interior is fresh and light when young and becomes stronger and more robust (as well as oozy) as it ages. (May be replaced with Holy Goat Black Silk)
- 1 packet of Falwasser Crispbread (Gluten Free option available)
- Tasmanian Quince Paste (80g*) - A premium paste with a delicious fruity texture .
- Far Meadows Lodge Marinated Baby Figs (65g*)- These baby figs are marinated in sugar, cinnamon and star anise, and are perfect to pair with blue cheese or cheddar.
- Premium Mixed Nuts
- Strawberries or Grapes (punnet/bunch)
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Silver Local Cheese Platter Box
PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY DATE AND TIME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED AT E-SHOP CHECKOUT.
Order before 7am on our Market trading days (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and we may be able to deliver same-day or certainly the following day. We cannot prepare orders on Monday and Wednesdays as the Market is closed.
Free delivery within 10km of Queen Victoria Market (as per Google Maps).
$10 delivery charge between 10-20km of the market. Between 20-40km may be possible on a case by case basis with a $20 delivery charge. Please contact us to inquire.
We will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and ring bell. In the event that you are unable to receive the delivery, we will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you by phone or email of said location. However, if there is not a safe place to leave goods we will not deliver and you will need to pick up at our shop or arrange for another delivery time with a possible additional charge.
You can pick-up your order during the following hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8am-2pm
- Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
- Sunday: 8am-2pm
You can also use the QVM Pick-up zone located on Queen Street. We will need to know an approximate arrival time to meet you at your car. You can call us on 0408 538 606 upon arrival at the pick-up zone.