The Silver Local Cheese Platter celebrates some of Australia's best cheese. This is perfect to share with up to 8 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Barossa Valley Triple Cream (150g*) - A luxurious soft whitemould cheese with pure cream added to the milk to create a smooth, creamy sweet palate.
- Pyengana Clothbound Cheddar (200g*) - It has an open texture with a crumbly curd structure. General aromas are reminiscent of summer grass, herbs and honey.
- Berry's Creek Tarwin Blue (200g*) - This highly awarded flagship cheese reflects earthy qualities especially on maturity with a lasting intensity and a texture full of soft, smooth appeal.
- Boatshed Black Pearl (Goat) (150g*) - It is hand-shaped and the rind features a wonderful wrinkled texture, dusted with French vine ash to give it its dramatic colour and appearance. The interior is fresh and light when young and becomes stronger and more robust (as well as oozy) as it ages. (May be replaced with Holy Goat Black Silk)
- 1 packet of Falwasser Crispbread (Gluten Free option available)
- Tasmanian Quince Paste (80g*) - A premium paste with a delicious fruity texture .
- Far Meadow Lodge Spiced Baby Figs (60g*)- These baby figs are marinated in sugar, cinnamon and star anise, and perfect to pair with salty cheese.
- Mixed Nuts (50g*)
- Strawberries or Grapes (small punnet/bunch)
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Silver Local Cheese Platter Box
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.
After we have received your order and payment, we will contact you to determine the delivery day/time period.
We don't deliver on Monday & Wednesday. For order required on these days, please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days prior.
Our delivery person will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and contact you. In the event that you are unable to receive your order, he will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you of said location. However, he will leave if there is not a safe place and you are liable to pay another delivery fee to get your order.
*Delivery fee: FREE for <5km from Queen Vic Market (QVM), $5 for 5-10km from QVM, $10 for 10-20km from QVM & $20 for 20-40km from QVM.
**For same day delivery, orders must be submitted by 9am.