The Bronze Local Cheese Platter celebrates Australia's delicious produce. This is perfect to share with up to 8 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Milawa Brie (200g*) - Milky melting tang, a rich buttery interior with a slight brie relish.
- Fidlers Vintage (300g*) - Aged cheddar with distinctive sharp flavour and smooth texture with subtle fruity tones offset by nutty notes.
- Shadows of Blue (200g*) - Made on the farm by Tarago River Cheese company, it is a double cream blue cheese that has a mild and approachable flavour.
- L'Artisan Le Rouge (200g*) - Organic washed rind cheese with personality and full flavour with its firm paste softens to a flowing consistency at its peak.
- Quince Paste (100g*) - Sweet, thick jelly made from the pulp of the quince fruit.
- Mixed Nuts (50g*)
- 1 packet of Gourmet Cracker Thins (Gluten Free option available)
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Bronze Local Cheese Platter
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.