The Gold Meat Platter Box celebrates the world's delicious meat offerings. This is perfect to share with up to 10 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- San Daniele Italian Prosciuttio (300g*) - Premium cured Italian ham with sweet and aromatic flavour.
- Organic Saucisson Sec^ (200g*) - Dried traditional French sausage made in NSW by a French chef
- Spanish Sopressa^ (200g*) - A Spanish-style spicy pork cured sausage with a decent chilli kick.
- Morcon^ (200g*) - A Classic Spanish salami, smoked with coarse and medium grind Pork, with Hot Chilli, Garlic, Sweet Paprika, Pepper, Coriander, Rum, Nut Meg.
- Salsiccia^ (200g*) - Dry cured pork sausage with the option for Mild, Hot or Fennel flavours.
- La Parisienne Terrine^ (200g*)- French terrine made from pork and spices. We will select from Pork and Pistachio, Duck and Rosemary or Rabbit and Prune.
- Peter Bouchier Free Range Ham-off-the-Bone by St Bernard's ^ (200g*) - The hams are smoked over beechwood, using traditional methods and care, giving you a premium and delicious ham.
- Cornichon (200g*) - French pickled cucumber
- L'artisan Smoked Tomatoes (200g*) - Smokey and savoury tomatoes with intense flavours. Hand made by our local French chef.
- 1 packet of Falwasser Crispbread (Gluten Free option avaiable)
- 1 Crusty French Baguette
^ Meat products (except for Italian Proscuitto) are made in Australia from local meat.
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Gold Meat Platter Box
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.
After we have received your order and payment, we will contact you to determine the delivery day/time period.
We don't deliver on Monday & Wednesday. For order required on these days, please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days prior.
Our delivery person will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and contact you. In the event that you are unable to receive your order, he will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you of said location. However, he will leave if there is not a safe place and you are liable to pay another delivery fee to get your order.
*Delivery fee: FREE for <5km from Queen Vic Market (QVM), $5 for 5-10km from QVM, $10 for 10-20km from QVM & $20 for 20-40km from QVM.
**For same day delivery, orders must be submitted by 9am.