The Bronze Meat Platter Box celebrates Australia's delicious meat produce. This is perfect to share with up to 5 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box, ready to assemble and enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Choice of Hot or Mild Sopressa (200g*) - Italian-style aged salami, produced with pork, lard, salt, pepper, spices and garlic.
- Choice of Hot or Mild Casalingo (200g) - Mild home-style salami is reminiscent of Nonna’s traditional recipe, and is distinctive in both flavour & appearance.
- Victorian Prosciutto (200g*)- Australian female pork legs are salted and matured for up to 8 months which develops a rich burgundy colour and distinctive flavour, texture and sweet aroma.
- Cacciatore (200g*) - A classic Italian-style hunter's salami. Choice of Mild, Hot or Fennel.
- Gamze Smokehouse Free-range "Grandmother-style" Ham (200g*) - A fully boned leg, hand trimmed and tied with the skin left over, then smoked over German beech.
- Sundried Tomatoes (200g*) - An intense sweet-tart flavor that's much more potent than fresh tomatoes. Hand-made by our local French chef.
- Cornichons (100g*) - Pickled French cucumber.
- Grilled Artichokes (100g*)
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Bronze Meat Platter Box
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.
After we have received your order and payment, we will contact you to determine the delivery day/time period.
We don't deliver on Monday & Wednesday. For order required on these days, please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days prior.
Our delivery person will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and contact you. In the event that you are unable to receive your order, he will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you of said location. However, he will leave if there is not a safe place and you are liable to pay another delivery fee to get your order.
*Delivery fee: FREE for <5km from Queen Vic Market (QVM), $5 for 5-10km from QVM, $10 for 10-20km from QVM & $20 for 20-40km from QVM.
**For same day delivery, orders must be submitted by 9am.