The Bronze Cheese & Meat Platter Box celebrates Australia's delicious local produce. This is perfect to share with up to 8 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Choice of Hot or Mild Sopressa (200g*) - Italian-style aged salami, produced with pork, lard, salt, pepper, spices and garlic.
- Choice of Hot or Mild Casalingo (200g) - Mild home-style salami is reminiscent of Nonna’s traditional recipe, and is distinctive in both flavour & appearance.
- Victorian Prosciutto (200g*)- Australian female pork legs are salted and matured for up to 8 months which develops a rich burgundy colour and distinctive flavour, texture and sweet aroma.
- Adelaide Hills Australian Brie (250g*) - Half wheel of deliciously creamy cheese with a rich buttery interior and mild mushroomy flavour.
- Fidlers 'Gippsland' Vintage (250g*) - Aged cheddar with distinctive sharp flavour and smooth texture with subtle fruity tones offset by nutty notes.
- Berry's Creek Tarwin Blue (180g*) - Award-winning blue cheese from South Gippsland (Vic), medium strength made with deliciously creamy cow's milk.
- Quince Paste (80g*) - A sweet, thick jelly made from the pulp of the quince fruit
- 1 packet of Gourmet Cracker Thins (Gluten Free option available)
- Strawberries or Grapes (punnet/bunch)
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Bronze Cheese & Meat Platter Box
PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY DATE AND TIME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED AT E-SHOP CHECKOUT.
Order before 7am on our Market trading days (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and we may be able to deliver same-day or certainly the following day. We cannot prepare orders on Monday and Wednesdays as the Market is closed.
Free delivery within 10km of Queen Victoria Market (as per Google Maps).
$10 delivery charge between 10-20km of the market. Between 20-40km may be possible on a case by case basis with a $20 delivery charge. Please contact us to inquire.
We will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and ring bell. In the event that you are unable to receive the delivery, we will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you by phone or email of said location. However, if there is not a safe place to leave goods we will not deliver and you will need to pick up at our shop or arrange for another delivery time with a possible additional charge.
You can pick-up your order during the following hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8am-2pm
- Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
- Sunday: 8am-2pm
You can also use the QVM Pick-up zone located on Queen Street. We will need to know an approximate arrival time to meet you at your car. You can call us on 0408 538 606 upon arrival at the pick-up zone.