The Bronze Cheese & Meat Platter Box celebrates Australia's delicious local produce. This is perfect to share with up to 8 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
It includes (approximate weight):
- Choice of Hot or Mild Sopressa (200g*) - Italian-style aged salami, produced with pork, lard, salt, pepper, spices and garlic.
- Choice of Hot or Mild Casalingo (200g) - Mild home-style salami is reminiscent of Nonna’s traditional recipe, and is distinctive in both flavour & appearance.
- Victorian Prosciutto (200g*)- Australian female pork legs are salted and matured for up to 8 months which develops a rich burgundy colour and distinctive flavour, texture and sweet aroma.
- Milawa Brie (200g*) - Soft and luscious texture with a white mould that develops into a milky melting tang, a rich buttery interior with a slight brie relish
- Fidlers Vintage (200g*) - Matured for at least 12 months, it has distinctive smooth full bodied flavour, finishing with slight citric and salty notes and crumble texture.
- Shadows of Blue (150g*) - Double cream blue cheese that is mild and approachable in flavour.
- Quince Paste (100g*) - A sweet, thick jelly made from the pulp of the quince fruit
- 1 packet of Gourmet Cracker Thins (Gluten Free option available)
* Approximate weight.
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Bronze Cheese & Meat Platter Box
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.