Between 23 - 28 October 2018, we are taking part in the Holey Cheese Festival! That's right, a whole week dedicated to CHEESE!
You can weave your way through Deli Lane next to the Market’s famous Dairy Hall to taste samples of the finest soft, hard, blue, white, fresh and aged rind cheese from a rotating line-up of Market traders and local producers. And to quench your thirst, a bar will serve refreshing local brews from Coldstream Cider and Brick Lane Brewing Co, alongside wines from Mitchelton in Nagambie.
It’s not all tastings though with more substantial ‘cheesy’ fare on offer from the pop-ups:
• 400 Gradi will create an incredible 140-cheese pizza;
• Frencheese will serve their famous raclette fondue cheese; and
• That’s Amore Cheese will balance savoury and sweet with their traditional cannolis.
To round off the cheesy celebration, there will be cooking demonstrations throughout the week, roving entertainment on Tuesday and Thursday, and live music sets from Friday through to Sunday.
• Dates: Tuesday 23 October & Thursday 25 October – Sunday 28 October 2018
• Times: Tues 10am-2pm | Thurs 10am-2pm | Fri 10am-9pm | Sat 10am-9pm | Sun 10am-5pm
We can't wait to see everyone there!