The Gold Local Cheese Platter Box celebrates the best of Australian cheese and condiments. This is perfect to share with up to 10 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
- Annie Baxter 'Special Reserve' - Shaw River Buffalo Cheese (200g*) - It is a hard cheese with slightly crumbly texture & lemony and grass overtones, followed by a smooth richness from the buffalo milk.
- Holy Goat La Luna (120g*) - Holy Goat cheeses are made at the Sutton Grange Organic Farm in central Victoria. The La Luna is their benchmark cheese, with a creamy, almost ice cream-like texture and amazing depth of flavour: nutty, citrusy and full bodied.
- Boatshed Sunsmoke Cheddar (180g*) - This young and lightly smoked cheddar is brined in Smoked Spanish paprika giving the cheese a rich, smooth and smokey flavour and a gorgeous mahogany rind.
- Riverine Blue (200g*) - The rich buffalo milk combines beautifully with the mould delivering a soft creamy mouth feel with an almost savoury flavour profile that finishes with a lingering lactic sweetness that is most addicting.
- Barossa Triple Cream (120g*) - A luxurious soft whitemould cheese with pure cream added to the milk to create a smooth, creamy sweet palate. As this cheese ripens the rind turns truffle-like in flavour with the creamy pate balancing the cheese
- 1 packet of Falwasser Crispbread (Gluten-free option available)
- 1 packet of Barossa Bark - Named after the shards of bark that fold from the blue gums that dot the local landscape, Barb Buggy’s unique lavosh style crispbread is rolled and hand-cut so that each one forms a random, natural shape. 3 flavours available.
- 1 roll of Rolada - It is a unique product made using only the best ingredients – from the finest Australian prunes, locally produced honey and jam packed with fruits. Different fruit combination available.**
- 1 punnet of Fresh Strawberries
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Gold Local Cheese Platter Box
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For platter(s) required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.