The Gold Local Cheese Platter Box celebrates the best of Australian cheese and condiments. This is perfect to share with up to 10 people on its own, or matched with the other platters on offer. It comes in a box and ready to enjoy with your guests.
- Pyengana Clothbound Cheddar (220g*) - It has an open texture with a crumbly curd structure. General aromas are reminiscent of summer grass, herbs and honey.
- Holy Goat La Luna (120g*) - Holy Goat cheeses are made at the Sutton Grange Organic Farm in central Victoria. The La Luna is their benchmark cheese, with a creamy, almost ice cream-like texture and amazing depth of flavour: nutty, citrusy and full bodied. Considered Australia's best!
- Boatshed Sunsmoke Cheddar (180g*) - This young and lightly smoked cheddar is brined in Smoked Spanish paprika giving the cheese a rich, smooth and smokey flavour and a gorgeous mahogany rind.
- Berry's Creek Riverine Blue (200g*) - The rich buffalo milk combines beautifully with the mould delivering a soft creamy mouth feel with an almost savoury flavour profile that finishes with a lingering lactic sweetness that is most addicting.
- Barossa Valley Triple Cream (150g*) - A luxurious soft whitemould cheese with pure cream added to the milk to create a smooth, creamy sweet palate. As this cheese ripens the rind turns truffle-like in flavour with the creamy pate balancing the cheese
- 1 packet of Falwasser Crispbread (Gluten-free option available)
- 1 packet of Barossa Bark - Named after the shards of bark that fold from the blue gums that dot the local landscape, Barb Buggy’s unique lavosh style crispbread is rolled and hand-cut so that each one forms a random, natural shape. 3 flavours available.
- Tasmanian Quince Paste (100g*) - A premium paste with a delicious fruity texture .
- 1 punnet of Fresh Strawberries or bunch of grapes
- Premium Mixed Nuts
**In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
***Picture is for display only and may or may not contain some of the decorative items.
Gold Local Cheese Platter Box
PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERRED DELIVERY DATE AND TIME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED AT E-SHOP CHECKOUT.
Order before 7am on our Market trading days (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and we may be able to deliver same-day or certainly the following day. We cannot prepare orders on Monday and Wednesdays as the Market is closed.
Free delivery within 10km of Queen Victoria Market (as per Google Maps).
$10 delivery charge between 10-20km of the market. Between 20-40km may be possible on a case by case basis with a $20 delivery charge. Please contact us to inquire.
We will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and ring bell. In the event that you are unable to receive the delivery, we will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you by phone or email of said location. However, if there is not a safe place to leave goods we will not deliver and you will need to pick up at our shop or arrange for another delivery time with a possible additional charge.
You can pick-up your order during the following hours ONLY at Bill's Farm, Shop 17-20, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8am-2pm
- Friday: 8am-2pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
- Sunday: 8am-2pm
You can also use the QVM Pick-up zone located on Queen Street. We will need to know an approximate arrival time to meet you at your car. You can call us on 0408 538 606 upon arrival at the pick-up zone.